Terms, Conditions and Policies
Welcome to the Glossonauts team. Thank you for spending time to be informed about important details concerning the company’s terms, conditions and policies. Whether you are just visiting the www.glossonauts.com website, or you have already purchased one of our services on offer, you must agree with the following:
- Access Rights
The www.glossonauts.com website gives you the right to access, use and display its content, provided that it is only intended for personal, non- commercial use.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All materials on the Glossonauts , including the content, texts, images, software, audio and video files, remain at all times the property of Glossonauts. Any form of exploitation of the company’s content, without the written consent of Glossonauts, is explicitly prohibited.
- Online Lessons and Videoconference Platforms
Online classes are hosted in the reliable and secure Microsoft Teams videoconferencing platform. Glossonauts bears no responsibility for any malfunctions of the videoconferencing platform. In case of a functional issue, classes will be hosted in Skype. For this reason, students are obliged to create a Microsoft Teams and a Skype account.
- Video Recording of Lessons
No lesson is video recorded without the students’ consent. In the case of group lessons, on the first introductory class present students will be asked to give their written consent for the video recording of the lesson, in order to be used by the absent students in the next class. The particular lesson will be accessible for a week and then, will be deleted. The teacher is the only person, who has the right to video record a lesson using the videoconferencing platform.
- Free Trial Lesson
Before ordering the lesson package that best suits your needs, you can book a free trial lesson, which lasts for 30-40 minutes. Moreover, an introductory session is provided for the students’ familiarization with the videoconferencing platform. Only students concerned can have access to all the above provisions and only for once.
- Lesson Packages and Payments
Our primary aim is to provide high quality services along with competitive prices. In order to cover the special needs of each family, we offer discounted lesson packages, which anyone can find on the price list of our services.
The payment policy, in more detail:
- Students will be informed about the cost of the educational packages via email. Τhe educational package along with the total cost will appear in the aforementioned email. The request for money via Eurobank or PayPal will be found in the same email, too.
- For every package purchase, the customer will receive a digital receipt for the provision of services via email.
- Digital collection payment can be done by credit card, debit card, or by using a PayPal account. The payment environment is totally safe and guaranteed by either Eurobank or PayPal.
- Following consultation with the company, a payment in installments is acceptable for the 20 and 40 lesson packages (private, semi-private, groups).
- After the purchase of a lesson package, reimbursements will not be accepted.
- Packages and lesson hours cannot be transferred from student to student.
- Rescheduling of time and date of an agreed program can be offered each month.
- Lesson Cancellation Policy
- If a lesson has to be cancelled due to the teacher, you will be informed within at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. In this case, a make-up lesson will be provided.
- Group lessons cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. In case you have not attended a group lesson, a recording of the lesson will be sent to you, and you will be able to access it for a week.
- Semi-private lessons with up to two students can be cancelled or rescheduled 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time, with the consent of all the students of the group.
- Private lessons can be cancelled, and a make-up lesson can be arranged at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. For lessons which are cancelled by the students and the teacher is notified within 6 hours ahead of the scheduled lesson, the teacher will send you relevant educational content for self-learning. In that case, you will have to bear 50% of the lesson’s charges.
- In case of a repetitive, unwarranted cancellation of lessons within a month, rescheduling of the lessons or refunds on cancelled lessons will not be accepted.
- No shows, failure to attend (e. g., for technical reasons) or to notify the teacher within 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of the lesson is considered a forfeited lesson, and the aforementioned lesson cancellation policy, which applies to group, semi-private and private lessons, will be followed.
For any inquiries or trivial issues concerning the cancellation of lessons, please contact us via email, in the email@example.com address.