Terms, Conditions and Policies
Welcome to the Glossonauts team. Thank you for spending time to be informed about important details concerning the company’s terms, conditions and policies. Whether you are just visiting the www.glossonauts.com website, or you have already purchased one of our services on offer, you must agree with the following:
- Access Rights
The www.glossonauts.com website gives you the right to access, use and display its content, provided that it is only intended for personal, non- commercial use.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All materials on the Glossonauts , including the content, texts, images, software, audio and video files, remain at all times the property of Glossonauts. Any form of exploitation of the company’s content, without the written consent of Glossonauts, is explicitly prohibited.
- Online Lessons and Videoconference Platforms
Online classes are hosted in the reliable and secure ZOOM videoconferencing platform. Glossonauts bears no responsibility for any malfunctions of the videoconferencing platform. In case of a functional issue, classes will be hosted in Skype. For this reason, students are obliged to create a Skype account.
- Video Recording of Lessons
No lesson is video recorded without the students’ consent. In the case of group lessons, on the first introductory class present students will be asked to give their written consent for the video recording of the lesson, in order to be used by the absent students in the next class. The particular lesson will be accessible for a week and then, will be deleted. The teacher is the only person, who has the right to video record a lesson using the videoconferencing platform.
- Free Trial Lesson
Before ordering the lesson package that best suits your needs, you can book a free trial lesson, which lasts for 30-40 minutes. Moreover, an introductory session is provided for the students’ familiarization with the videoconferencing platform. Only students concerned can have access to all the above provisions and only for once.
6. Lesson Packages and Payments
To accommodate the diverse needs of our students, we offer a range of discounted lesson packages.
The specifics of our payment policy are as follows:
- Full payment is required in advance for all lesson types, including private or group sessions.
- No Refund Policy for Course Packages: After payment, there is a strict no-refund policy for all types of course packages.
- Refunds and make-up lessons: Unused lessons or lessons canceled with less than 8 hours notice are non-refundable and cannot be made up.
- Αn invoice will be sent to students via email informing them about the required fees.
- Lessons cannot be transferred and must be used by the enrolled student.
- Banking unused lessons: For Private Lesson packages, unused lessons can be reserved for use within a three-month period. Beyond this timeframe, such lessons are considered forfeit. This option is not available for Group Lessons.
- Lesson Cancellation Policy
- Group lessons cannot be canceled or rescheduled. If you do miss a group lesson, a recording of the lesson will be sent to you, and you will be able to access it for a week.
- Semi-private lessons with up to two students can be canceled or rescheduled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time, with the consent of all the students of the group.
- Private lessons can be canceled, and a make-up lesson can be arranged as long as cancellation occurs at least 8 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time.
- In case of a repeated, unwarranted cancellation of lessons within a month, rescheduling of the lessons or refunds on canceled lessons will not be accepted.
- No-shows, failure to attend (e.g., for technical reasons), or failure to notify the teacher/instructor 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of the lesson is considered a forfeited lesson, and the aforementioned lesson cancellation policy, which applies to group, semi-private, and private lessons, will be followed
For any inquiries or trivial issues concerning the cancellation of lessons, please contact us via email, in the email@example.com address.