Terms, Conditions and Policies
Welcome to the Glossonauts team. Thank you for spending time to be informed about important details concerning the company’s terms, conditions and policies. Whether you are just visiting the www.glossonauts.com website, or you have already purchased one of our services on offer, you must agree with the following:
- Access Rights
The www.glossonauts.com website gives you the right to access, use and display its content, provided that it is only intended for personal, non- commercial use.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All materials on the Glossonauts , including the content, texts, images, software, audio and video files, remain at all times the property of Glossonauts. Any form of exploitation of the company’s content, without the written consent of Glossonauts, is explicitly prohibited.
- Online Lessons and Videoconference Platforms
Online classes are hosted in the reliable and secure ZOOM videoconferencing platform. Glossonauts bears no responsibility for any malfunctions of the videoconferencing platform. In case of a functional issue, classes will be hosted in Skype. For this reason, students are obliged to create a Skype account.
- Video Recording of Lessons
No lesson is video recorded without the students’ consent. In the case of group lessons, on the first introductory class present students will be asked to give their written consent for the video recording of the lesson, in order to be used by the absent students in the next class. The particular lesson will be accessible for a week and then, will be deleted. The teacher is the only person, who has the right to video record a lesson using the videoconferencing platform.
- Free Trial Lesson
Before ordering the lesson package that best suits your needs, you can book a free trial lesson, which lasts for 30-40 minutes. Moreover, an introductory session is provided for the students’ familiarization with the videoconferencing platform. Only students concerned can have access to all the above provisions and only for once.
- Lesson Packages and Payments
Our primary aim is to provide high quality services along with competitive prices. In order to cover the special needs of each family, we offer discounted lesson packages.
The payment policy, in more detail:
- Advance payment: All lesson packages (Private or Group) require advance payment.
- Refunds and make-up lessons: Unused lessons or lessons canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice are non-refundable and cannot be made up.
- Invoice notification: students receive an E-mail informing them about the required fees.
- Lesson transfer: Lessons cannot be transferred to another student.
- Recurring course fees: course fees are recurring and non-refundable after purchase.
- Banking unused lessons: For Private Lessons packages, unused lessons can be banked for up to 3 months. After that period, unused lessons will be considered forfeited. This option is not available for group lessons.
- Digital collection payment can be done by credit card, debit card, or by using a PayPal account. The payment environment is totally safe and guaranteed by either Eurobank or PayPal.
- Following consultation with the company, a payment in installments is acceptable for the 20 and 40 lesson packages (private, semi-private, groups).
- Lesson Cancellation Policy
- If a lesson has to be cancelled due to the teacher, you will be informed within at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. In this case, a make-up lesson will be provided.
- Group lessons cannot be cancelled or rescheduled. In case you have not attended a group lesson, a recording of the lesson will be sent to you, and you will be able to access it for a week.
- Semi-private lessons with up to two students can be cancelled or rescheduled 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time, with the consent of all the students of the group.
- Private lessons can be cancelled, and a make-up lesson can be arranged at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time.
- In case of a repetitive, unwarranted cancellation of lessons within a month, rescheduling of the lessons or refunds on cancelled lessons will not be accepted.
- No shows, failure to attend (e. g., for technical reasons) or to notify the teacher within 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of the lesson is considered a forfeited lesson, and the aforementioned lesson cancellation policy, which applies to group, semi-private and private lessons, will be followed.
For any inquiries or trivial issues concerning the cancellation of lessons, please contact us via email, in the email@example.com address.